jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

INTRODUCING OURSELVES THROUGH OBJECTS:



This year we introduced ourselves through objects after reading a text in which Roald Dahl, the author of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”, introduced himself through the objects he kept on his desk.



This is an MP5.  I got it from my parents; I like it because I like music.
This is a cell phone.  I got it from my parents.  It is cute because I send messages with it.
This is money, I got it from my parents.  It is special because I can go shopping.
This is a tennis racket.  I got it from my parents.  It is special because I use it to play my favourite sport. 



This is my teddy rabbit.  My grandpa gave it to me when I was born.  It’s very cute for me because I don’t see my grandpa very much.  My teddy rabbit is medium-sized; its colours are white and pink.



1 comentario:

  1. Hola chicos muy lindo el blog! me encanto como actuaron y cantaron todos!
    Me encanto el cierre al igual que el blog!!!
    Bueno que terminen muy bien el año!!! :)
    Saludos Marcela (mama de mica) ;)

    ResponderEliminar