jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

INTRODUCING OURSELVES THROUGH OBJECTS VII:

The first object is a video-game. I love technology and I play this game all the time. The second object is a toy car. I chose this object because I like cars very much. Then I chose books to show that I like reading very much. The last object is a pencil case. I chose it because I love drawing.



The first objects are my English books. I got them last year. They are very special and useful because I have had them since my first year at private English lessons. The second one is a calculator; I bought it a month ago. It’s very useful to calculate and to me, it represents one of my favourite subject areas, Math.  The third is a Dictionary, I got it this year. It’s very special because it explains me the things I don’t know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario