jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

INTRODUCING OURSELVES THROUGH OBJECTS III:

The first object is a dinosaur. I got it a long time ago. It's very special to me because I like dinosaurs. The second objects are toy animals. They are very big and colourful. I chose the animals because I play with them and I like them. The third object is a pencil case. I got it three weeks ago. It is medium sized, blue and sky blue. I chose it because I like painting and I use it everyday. I also brought a “mulita” leg. I got it last year. It's very special because I like it very much.


The first object is a TV. My mom and dad bought it. It's black and very big. I love watching TV.  The second object is a teddy bear. Her name is “Vainilla”. It's medium sized. My godmother gave it to me when I was 3 years old. It's beige, very sweet and extremely hairy.  I also chose a CD holder. It's medium sized. It's green, red and white. My aunt gave it to me in the summer. It's very cute.  My other object is a photo of my family. In the photo there are four people. My mom Monica, my father Carlos, my brother Camilo and me. I love to spend time with my family. The last object is a handball ball. My mom and dad gave it to me when I was 9 years old. It's black and white. It's medium sized. It's very special because I like handball. It's very funny.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario