jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

INTRODUCING OURSELVES THROUGH OBJECTS VI:


This is the box of a play station game.  I got it on the 6th January 2009 when I was 10 years old. It is very useful for me because I like the play station.
This is a tennis ball.  I got it when I started to play tennis.  It’s very useful for me because I play tennis.
This is a hot wheels toy car, Alejo Ibañez gave it to me when it was my birthday.  I like is so much because sometimes I use it to play races with a hot wheels shooter.
This is a baseball ball.  My father bought it in the USA and gave it to me when I was 3 years old.  It’s very special to me because it’s unique.





This is a big and grey pencil case.  I bought it in a shop this year.  It is very useful.
This is a notepad; I bought it in a shop this year.  It is very useful for writing.
This is my new eraser.  I bought it in a shop this year.  It is very useful to do my exercises at school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario