jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

INTRODUCING OURSELVES THROUGH OBJECTS VIII:

The first object is a handball. It's medium sized and beige. It can be grabbed. I selected this object because it represents my favourite sport. Last month my father gave me a sky-blue round music CD. This CD is very funny. I love dancing its songs. It's one of my favourite music CDs- I selected a pencil because I love drawing and painting. The pencil is long and thin. It's made of wood. This pencil represents my favourite colour. I also chose a book. It's thin and rectangular. It contains many colours. This book is my favourite because a friend gave it to me when I was 6 years old. The last object is a sweet brown teddy bear. It is medium sized. It's funny and he accompanies me when I sleep. It is special to me because my mother gave it to me on my birthday.

The first object is a teddy “Winnie the Pooh”. It's yellow and red and it's made of soft cloth. It's small. I got it as a present before I was born.  The second object is a teddy baby dog. It is brown and white, made of soft cloth. It's small. I bought it when I was 9 years old.  I also chose another teddy bear. It is light brown, red and white. It's very small. It's made of soft cloth. I got it when I was 3 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario