jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

INTRODUCING OURSELVES THROUGH OBJECTS IV:

The first object is a black and white handball. It was a present for Christmas. This ball represents the fact that I like playing handball very much.  The second object is a round music CD. I got it when I was at “La Ciudad de los Chicos”. This object represents the fact that I like listening to music very much.  The third object is a new colourful swimsuit. I bought it last month. I like it because I like swimming very much.  I also chose medium sized, rectangular cards. I got them on one of my birthdays. I like them because I love playing with these cards.  The last objects are long and thin color pencils. I bought them a month ago. They are useful to me because I can make drawings with them. I brought them because I love drawing.


The first object is a teddy bear. It’s medium sized, pink blue, purple, red, orange, yellow and white. It is made of cotton. It is special because I like it very much. My parents bought “Tommy” on my first birthday.The second object is a book called “La familia horrible” from the collection “Todos mis monstruos”. It is medium sized, green and blue. It is made of paper and cardboard. My uncle gave it to me in 2006. it is very special for me because I like reading.The third object is a backpack. It is quite big. It's very useful because I bring it to school everyday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario