jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

INTRODUCING OURSELVES THROUGH OBJECTS V:


This is my toy dog.  My parents gave it to me when I was a baby.  He is soft and has long ears.  He is brown and white with sky blue eyes.  It is special because I sleep with him.
This is my digital watch.  It is white and pink.  If you press a button it changes the time.  I got it for children’s day last month. It is very useful because it shows the time.
This is my yellow thick book.  It has many drawings. I got it when I was 2 years old.  It’s very special because I read it in bed.
I got this CD when I was 4 years old.  It is very special because I love music.
This photograph is beautiful and bright.  We are in Punta del Este and I love Solanas and the swimming pool.




The first object is an elephant. My elephant is big and blue. My grandma gave it to me on my birthday. The elephant is sweet and I love it.The second object is brown and medium sized. It's very special to me. My sister gave it to me at Christmas. The bear is hairy and I love it.The third object is a Zebra. It's a small black and white zebra. I bought it in Buenos Aires. I like the Zebra because it reminds me of that trip. The last object is a teddy Mickey Mouse. It's red and medium sized. It's very special. My uncle gave it to me on the Children's day.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario